If you’re looking to do some workouts to do, that you can do in the comfort of your own home then look no further! We found six great circuit workouts that you can do in your living room. Plus you can do these workout while the baby is napping because they require no extra equipment and are the perfect amount of time.
- Stand with your feet hip width apart and lay your hands directly in front of your feet. Remember to keep your legs straight, and your abs tight. Walk your hands as far as you can without letting your hips drop.
- Pause then walk your feet to your hands. That’s one rep. Repeat 10 times.
- Stand with your feet a couple of inches apart with your hands on your hips. Step forward with your right foot and lower your body and create a 90 degree angle with your knee.
- Pause then push back and repeat with the left leg. Repeat 10 times per leg.
- Stand with your feet a few inches apart and your arms at your sides, then raise your arms out to the sides and over your head, and jump your feet out so they are slightly more than shoulder-width apart.
- Without pausing, reverse the movement. Do 15 times.
- Lying face up on the ground with your arms at your sides with your knees bent towards the ceiling, and heels on the ground. Squeeze your glutes and raise your hips to the ceiling, pushing with your heels so your body creates a straight line.
- Squeeze your abs and gluten together and hold for two seconds then take three seconds to lower your body back to the starting position. Do 15 times
- Lie flat on your back and place your arms at the sides of your body. Extend your legs upwards directly above your hips.
- Squeeze your abs and lift your hips a couple of tines of the ground.
- Pause, then lowers your hips back down on the ground. Repeat 15times.
Cross Body Mountain Climbers
- Get into the plank position with your arms and legs straight, and your shoulders above your wrists.
- Squeeze your abs together and pick up your right knee to your left shoulder.
- Return to the starting position. Switch legs until you complete 15 times.
These workouts are easy to do and only take about 20 minutes. Remember to take your time and to drink plenty of water. Let us know if these workout worked for you or if you have workouts that you enjoy doing!