It’s officially November – which means spending lots of time thinking about what we’re grateful for and hanging out with all our friends and family in the crisp fall air. November is a month like no other: cool weather, gearing up for the holiday season, and a whole day dedicated to food! Who could complain about that? It’s also the month that our new collection launches (!!) so overall it’s a pretty great time of year!
To celebrate, we decided to put together a couple cute desktop backgrounds for you to download, and they’re hand-lettered by our very own Salt Lake store manager, Chloe! Grab one in high resolution from our downloads page, and don’t forget to check out our November bucket list below!
Big Fan of You
Our November Bucket List
1. Keep a gratitude journal. Every day this month (catch up if you need to), write down something you’re grateful for and remember to appreciate all the amazing things in your life!
2. Bake a pie. Pumpkin, apple, chocolate… take your pick, or make them all!
3. Go to the zoo or a museum. Head to the city and take in the sights before the craziness of the holidays hits! Enjoy the animals at the zoo in the fall air or see what special exhibits are at your local museum.
4. Play in the leaves. You’re never too old to jump in a pile of leaves… or at least to rake one up for the kids!
5. Build a bonfire. Nothing screams fall more than sitting around a fire, roasting s’mores, and laughing with friends.
6. Host a Friendsgiving! It doesn’t have to be anything fancy – just a gathering with your closest girlfriends before the holidays.
7. Make homemade chili. As the days start getting chillier, there’s nothing more crave-able than a big bowl of hot chili!
8. Go Black Friday shopping. And trust us, you’re going to want to see what we’ve got going on at Lime Ricki that day!
9. Watch the Thanksgiving Day Parade. It’s the perfect way to spend Thanksgiving morning while you’re cooking up all that delicious food!
10. Volunteer or donate to charity. It’s the season of gratitude and giving, after all!
What’s on your November bucket list this year? Leave a comment, and don’t forget to head to our downloads page to grab your desktop background!