As we begin the new year, we’ve decided to put an emphasis on kindness. The world can always use a little bit more of it, so we want to invite you to join in on our two week kindness challenge. Each day, take a little bit of time to do something nice for someone else – whether it’s one of the things we suggest or not!
To join in, all you have to do is pledge to do something kind each day, and to help you with that, we’ve created a printable calendar with ideas for each day of the two weeks! We’d love for you to share you experiences with us on social media by posting on our Facebook page, tweeting us @swimlimericki, or using the hashtag #limericki on Instagram. Download the PDF version of the calendar by heading to our downloads page!
Two Week Kindness Challenge Ideas
- Do a chore for a member of your family or a friend
- Pay for the order of the person behind you in line
- Leave a nice note on someone’s windshield or doorstep
- Go to a park and clean up trash
- Donate when you can to a good cause
- Compliment a stranger
- Call someone you haven’t spoken to in a while
- Let a car merge in front of you
- Donate clothing you don’t wear anymore
- Volunteer at a local cause in your city
- Bring your coworkers a treat
- Leave a meal or plate of cookies on a neighbor’s porch
- Give a big tip to your server
- Write someone a heartfelt thank you note
Together, we can fill our homes, communities, and the world with just a little more good. And keep your eyes peeled, because we’ll have more posts coming on this topic to help you with parts of the challenge, including creating beautiful notes to leave for those you love! Follow our Facebook page to make sure you don’t miss a post!