November 26, 2014
Whenever I plan a vacation, whether it’s to the beach, a mountain cabin, or just a neighboring city, I always want to make sure I have all the accessories to make it successful – both utility-wise and fashion-wise. And of course, everything needs to match my favorite Lime Ricki suit!
These retro themed accessories are definitely on my wish list for the next weekend away with my family… what about you?
- Modcloth In The Backyard Handbag // With its bright patterns and airplane charm, this bag is perfect for a flight carry-on, or even a diaper bag if you need it! Plus, when you peek inside, you’re surprised by yet another fun, vintage pattern.
- Condé Nast Mademoiselle Straw Hat Towel // A day at the pool in your Lime Ricki suit wouldn’t be complete without a classic, throwback beach towel to lay on while you watch the kids swim. I love the timelessness and French influence of this one!
- Quay Kittie Cat Eye Sunglasses // Every retro girl’s staple accessory should be a pair of cat eye sunglasses. These ones come in several colors that you can match to your style – and your swimming suit!
- FreeForme Yellow Chevron Polka Dot Watch // This adorable Etsy shop sells all kinds of handmade watches, and many of them give off the retro vibe! I liked this one because of the bright colors on the face and band, but you should definitely check out the rest.
- Anthropologie Sunny Life Beach Radio // If you’re headed to the beach, you need your jams with you. This vintage boombox is water, salt, and sandy baby resistant, and plays right from your MP3 player!
- Handmade Monogrammed Phone Case // I love having a phone case personalized to my style, and what’s more personal than your own monogram? Even better, the polka dots give it that retro feel, so it will match the rest of your classic fashion statements!
- Modcloth Girl Meets Voyage Travel Wallet // A passport case is a must on any vacation, but why keep track of that plus your wallet? This cute travel pocketbook combines it all into one and even has space for spare change and a pen!
Now that you have ideas for all the accessories you need, check out our new resort line and start planning your next tropical getaway to escape this frightful weather!